Keith and I (and Ashlyn) were so blessed to be able to go to Elise's college graduation in Florida last week. Because of gas prices it was cheaper for both of us to fly than to drive down as a family. That was very disappointing to all of us, but we still had a nice time.
We got to see lots of friends and make some new ones.....
Payton was Keith's right-hand lady while we were there. :)
Devon thought Mr. Keith was pretty cool, too. :D (He was a tiny baby when we moved from FL)
We used to babysit these little people when some of them were Ashlyn's age - they were SO happy to entertain her.
Some of our friends took us out to eat one evening. THANK YOU - it was a beautiful evening.
(For those curious about Robb's nose - it was the sun coming through the shades on the window. :D)
Some very special ladies and dear friends!!
Miss Payton helped us not miss our kids so much.
Just look at this darling.....
It felt so weird only having one baby again.
Miss Addy was a doll.
Keith put Ashlyn's feet in the water. :) My little baby - 6 months old already.
Okay, now for the reason we even went to Florida.......
We couldn't be more proud of this lady!
Have I ever mentioned that I love flowers?
The water was beautiful.
I thought it was hard to keep my house clean - imagine living here.....I supposed they have a maid, or something. Keith got to eat at his favorite Bar-B-Q place - Sonny's.
Thank you, Robyn and Robb, for letting us stay in your beautiful home and making us feel very welcome. We enjoyed our stay VERY much.A HUGE thank to Grandma, Papa, Abbie and Hailey for coming and staying with the older kids so we could go. THANK YOU!!!



7 comments:
Great job, ELISE!!!!! Proud of you, girl!
I am soooo glad you both had a wonderful time ~ it is absolutely beautiful out there !!!!
Thanks for posting ~ heee heee ~ I kept looking =0)
I really like the pics in your new header. I really like the people in those pics too!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had a good time in FL and glad we got to keep the big little ones! :) Proud of Elise and her accomplishments too. Love you all, Momma D
CONGRATULATIONS Elise!!!!
I really enjoyed all of the pictures! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time! Abbie & Hailey enjoyed their time up there very much!
It was SOOOO good to see you guys and meet your youngest - love how we can pick right up where we left off in between the years...part of why we always enjoyed our friendship with you guys so much!!
Really hoping you guys can come back as a family for a nice vacation sometime soon, the whole upstairs is yours ANYTIME. "-)
Love you guys!
Great pictures! My favorite is the one of you and Ashlyn by the ocean. Isn't it funny how one seems like such a handful when it is your first and such a piece of cake when you're used to keeping track of 5? (4 in my case) Looks like you all had a great time!
Re: Comment on my blog
Laughing! :-) I NEVER , seriously NEVER win any of those give-aways & of ALL I have entered this was probably one of my favorites! So excited to have something to help with the "1/2 min. ONE-chance-is-all-you-get" hairdos I have to accomplish these days!!!!! ;-)
Did you faint dead away when you saw I actually commented?:) Loved all the pictures!! I'll be waiting for the next update.... Love ya!!
Post a Comment