Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Meet Patch...

Some friends of ours had a litter of puppies and we decided to get our family one.  Of course, the kids are thrilled beyond anything and he is a good little puppy.

The kids named him Patch because he has a patch of white fur on his tummy.  Owen calls him Patch the Pirate. :)

They brought two so we could choose which one we wanted to keep - the kids wanted both. :)




What can I say? :D
 Jeren had just gotten up from his nap and thought it was pretty neat.
 Patch has been on bike rides, wagon rides, stroller rides (his favorite), and Megan's favorite - carried in the butterfly net. : /
 This little man thinks he's in his own little Heaven with a dog that will follow him around where ever he goes. :)
Patch is comfort for the grumpy, too. :)
 Okay, Lady, you're starting to make me feel a bit nervous........
 ....that's it, I'm outta' here.......
To be continued, I'm sure. 

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...what a cute little puppy for some cute little munchkins! I like the name, too. Glad they finally got their puppy! I remember taking our dog for rides in my bicycle basket when I was a little girl. I'm sure they'll have lots of fun! Love you all bunches!!

Mom

Mandy said...

Patch is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I am sure that he will bring many hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family! :)

Blog Archive