Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Flower Power...

Our computer decided (all on it's own accord) to take an extended vacation for about a week and a half.  So now it's catch-up time for the blog - there are several new posts.

Enjoy!







Here's the peanuts, Angie! :)

Have a lovely week!!

:)

7 comments:

Janie said...

Loved catching up on your blog. Your pictures, as usual, are beautiful!

Angela said...

Thanks for posting pics of the peanut ~ =0) heee heee ~ I'd ask another question about that particular pic, if it wouldn't make me look totally ignorant of "plant life" heee heee =0)

So I may e-mail it instead! =0)

Thanks for the walk down the lane of your past few weeks! I'll be waiting for the new post from the awards banquet!

Keith and Crystal said...

Angie, you could just COME to the awards banquet.... :) That would be great!

I'll look for your e-mail. ;)

Mary Ellen said...

Crystal - can you please email me at RHUFF99217@aol.com? I'm not sure I have your most current email address. Or if you do texting just text me at 772-485-8289. Thanks! "-)

Angela said...

Thursday is our church night . . . I know I can check out your blog and get a front row seat =0)

Mandy said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Hey. It was nice seeing you.

My new, and hopefully improved, blog is www.alexithymic.blogspot.com

Blog Archive