Keith asked Bro. Wegener to pray and he was saying he was at the Independence Bible School for 30+ years, but when Keith was there, it was one of the last years Bro. Wegener was there. He said, "I didn't leave because Keith was there." Everyone got a good laugh.
Kristyn was named "Miss Friendly" this year.
This little lady got the highest GPA of the entire school - WooHoo!!!!!!! That's my girl!! :D
And because I can't help myself - :)
God is GOOD!



3 comments:
Love the theme!!!!
Way to go, KRISTEN!!!!!!! Yippee!! =0)
Whoever named Kristyn "Miss Friendly" knew what they were talking about, didn't they?!?!?!? I think she takes after her daddy and her mama in that area. They were both quite friendly growing up too. :) Her high GPA is IMPRESSIVE to say the least! School is just proving what Grandma and Papa already knew though - - that is one smart little girl!!!
Way to go Kristyn! Great job!!!! :)
Post a Comment