That's right!
We have triplet tadpoles taking up residence at our house.
We caught them last week at the creek and have them in a tub to watch them change into frogs.
They all started out like this - we only kept the ones that had legs so the process would be well on it's way and we wouldn't have to keep these creatures for weeks on end.
Within a few days they started really looking like frogs, but still had their tails.
And finally, we have frogs. :) (It's sitting on the rock)
The kids loved these little things and I'm actually surprised they all lived to see "frog-hood."
We're taking them back to the creek so they can have more baby tadpoles.
**********************************************
Heehee!!!! I sure hope you READ this post (after seeing the title) before you got on the phone to announce that we were HAVING triplets. :)**Ultrasound pictures of our baby coming soon - yes, it's only ONE! =D



1 comment:
I would take them back to the creek before you have frogs jumping all over the house =)
And triplets....well that just makes me feel very overwhelmed thinking about it!
Post a Comment