Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Harvest So Far....

I haven't taken pictures of everything that we've gotten from our garden, but here's what I did get pictures of. :)

We were able to can 56 quarts of green beans plus we picked about 10 gallons to eat and share with family and friends.


This was his perch under the apple tree.

We had LOTS of onions - red and white.

Taters!

The kids enjoyed digging up the potatoes much more than picking green beans. :)


I wish we would have weighed these.....there was a lot of them and they are SO tasty!!

We've also gotten plenty of squash and cucumbers and peppers.  Our tomatoes are just coming on, so I'm sure the next few weeks will be filled with tomatoes.

We hope you're enjoying your summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all your new posts since I have been on here. Your kids are adorable:) I hope you found out that my "new" was actually Julie's news I just had some fun with it:) I tried to call you when I found my email. Love ya

Blog Archive