First, let me say,( because I don't know how to move pictures once they are posted) she made each of us these adorable Valentine cookies. They were sugar cookies and she put a stick in them, so they looked like suckers and then put each of our names on them. Very tasty and totally cute! (Jeren's was the white one, she ran out of red icing and NO he did not eat his. ;) )
Can you tell they were enjoyed?
So back to the surprise that Grandma was bringing. She came in and Keith brought in a big "package" all covered in a blanket and the kids pulled the blanket off and out popped TORI!!! They were very excited!
Needless to say, there were many hours of fun in this house!
I have been taking a cake class each Tuesday night. Keith is a saint! He keeps the kids for 2 hours while I take the class and when I come home, the kids are all snuggled in bed fast asleep. What a guy!
So last week Keith kept them all again, except we took Jeren and told my mom to go with me. We had fun and this was the cake I made.
Don't they just make you smile?
Thank you Mom and Tori for coming! We thoroughly enjoyed you being here!



6 comments:
That is neat, the cookies! And your cake is beautiful! Where are you taking classes? I am going to take on from Hobby Lobby! I am sooo excited!
So glad your Mom got to come for a visit. I know you all enjoyed that. It was so neat that Tori got to come too. Your cake is so cute! You do such a good job. Love you all, Momma D
Love the cakes! Grandmother would be proud.
That is special that Tori got to take a little trip with Grandma to come visit you.
One of my favorite memories as a kid was riding to Idabel, Texas, with Gma and Gpa to see Nate and Diane and family. I remember thinking it was soooooo far away! It seems like we had a birthday party for Jon while we were there.
Crystal, that cake is sooo adorable! I think that is so neat that you are taking a class like that. You will have so much fun creating awesome cakes for your family!
Cute cake- you did a super job! ... This is something I hope to be able to do at some point.
Oh I love it! Aren't clowns just the funnest little people!
Post a Comment