This is Mr. Trent Lee. He arrived this morning weighing in at 8 pounds and 19 inches long. He is a perfect little blessing from God.
Congratulation, Jeremy and Trelanie!
***************************************************************************
Secondly, after much sweat, blood and tears..okay, not really.....I have opened a Hair Bow Shop
I would like to publicly thank my dear sister for her hours of encouragement, motivation and stern advise ;) in helping me get this going. Keith has also been a huge blessing, helping me pick out the ribbon (see hair bow below) and words of encouragement and great advise on which ribbon looks best with each other...(I'm sure he really didn't care, but he acted like he did)
I would also like to thank my friend, Adrian, for letting me use her precious little darling to model my headbands. Go take a look, she's just as cute as can be. And also my family and friends for their help and encouragement!
So without any further ramblings, I'd like to invite you to stop by the Hair Bow Shop (my sister named it) and shop around. Almost everyone in your life needs a bow. Like your daughter, niece, friend, friend's friend, friend's daughter, friend's granddaughter, granny (you know that one certain spot that's going bald?), granny's friend, your neighbor, little girls on your block, birthday gifts, your precious little canine friend, your canine friend's friend, your vet's canine friend....well, I think I'm rambling again, but you get the picture. :)
I'd love to hear what you think about it....good, or bad let me hear it. :)




5 comments:
I am SO GLAD you are doing this!!!! I LOVE what you made for me already...so professional and adorable!!!
I'd love to do a giveaway or something like that on my Facebook to attract business for you. How would I do that?
Love you!
Robyn
I tried to leave a comment on your bow blog, but for some reason, it wouldn't bring the comment page up, so I'm just leaving you one here instead. I love your bows. They look really cute. I really like the camo ones and the lady bug. If I had a little girl, I'd definitely buy bows from you. :-)
On a totally separate note, I'm going to start an herb garden. Hopefully everything grows well. Eventually, I'd like to get enough going to sell at a farmers market or something. It made me think of you and hunting "goldenseal", ha! Boy we sure found a lot of whatever that was!
I also wanted to let you know that we've been praying for you all since Michael's accident as I'm sure that was major trauma for everyone. Hug all the kiddos for us!
Thank you, Robyn. I would love for you to have a give away. I'll e-mail you the details. Thank you!
Jessica, I'm sure Arthur would NOT approve of Danny having a bow...even the camo ones. :) The herb garden sounds great. My things are coming up. Too bad you don't live CLOSER....a-hem. :)
Thank you for your prayers. We are all doing okay, I think. Give Danny a squeeze for us!
Sorry, I forgot to sign out of the hair bow shop before leaving my reply....it's really me! :)
Crystal
I love the bows too!!! I am trying to decide on what I want and then I am going to place my order!!!! Love the pics of your family and your kiddos. I can't believe how big your baby is already:(
Post a Comment