We still have a bit to learn because I think in silhouettes the image in front is supposed to be all black, but I don't think it was too bad for our first time around. Tell me what you think?
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Silhouettes...
I was reading last week about taking silhouette pictures and I thought if the sun ever came out in this part of the country, I'd love to try taking a silhouette picture. Well, Friday afternoon we were out picking pears and sure enough, the sun came out. So the whole family stopped and we tried our hand at silhouettes. :)
This is probably my favorite! It's hard to believe it was a bright sunny afternoon, looking at these pictures.
Keith took this one of Owen....also one of my favorites.
Kristyn had her hair in pig tails so her head shape is a bit strange, but this is one of my favorites, too. Well, I guess they are all my favorite! :)
We still have a bit to learn because I think in silhouettes the image in front is supposed to be all black, but I don't think it was too bad for our first time around. Tell me what you think?
We still have a bit to learn because I think in silhouettes the image in front is supposed to be all black, but I don't think it was too bad for our first time around. Tell me what you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
They are very neat!! Beautiful!!!
Love ya,
Mom
I like these better than all in black - they turned out awesome, love them!
I think they look GREAT! Those are so neat :-) I love to see the pictures that you take :-)
Do them "right" must be relative, cause' these look awesome however you did them! ;-)
They look wonderful! You did a great job! I will have to give that a try, I haven't ever tried silhouettes before either.
Awesome....love it!!! Call me sometime when you have a minute. Love ya, Dana
Post a Comment