Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Going to Grandma's...

Owen hitched a ride with Uncle Quentin Monday and went to Grandma's house....clear in Oklahoma, all by himself. As you can tell, he was quite excited about this little adventure.

Thanks for the shirt, Mary Ellen. :) It says, "That's it, I'm going to Grandmas!"
Uncle Quentin said that twice on the trip down there, Owen said, "If you're tired, you can go ahead and take a nap and I'll drive." Glad he didn't take Owen up on that offer.
Here are some other pictures from around our house. Our yard is wrapping things up for Fall. :(



These are some of the last peppers I got. I didn't really need them right now, so I froze them. Great for pizza topping.
Our growing little guy.
My flowers....:( ......I'll have lots of seeds for next year.
This picture is for Aunt Mandy. It's kind of blurry, but Megan LOVES peppers. She goes to the garden and picks them and eats them like an apple...even the really hot ones. :) Aren't you proud of her!?!
Picking our last peppers.....and wild onions. :)
This is a hornet's nest we found. Kristyn wanted to take it for show and tell this week.....NOT!!!! There were still hornets coming and going. We just did a drive-by-viewing.
Owen came to me the other day when I was paying bills and said he was an Indian. He got the sticker things from between the stamps and I had given him the big sticker and then he snatched an address label. :) I don't know how he's going to chase any cowboys with those blinders on.

Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

Missy said...

I truly enjoy each and every post that you make. You are such a great mom, Crystal. How in the world do you keep up with everything?! Hopefully, someday I will actually get to meet you! lol! Your kids are beautiful. That is so great that Megan will eat peppers like that. My oldest
(6) is more picky, but Caden(2) will eat almost anything.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Lv...

Mandy said...

It looks like Owen had a good time on his little trip! :)

Go Megan! Aunt Mandy is proud of you! :)

We miss you all so much!!!!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Glad Owen had a good trip to Grandma's. This Grandma and Papa was happy to see him for a few hours. He is SO MUCH FUN! Love the pic of you and Jeren, Crystal, as well as the rest of them. Love you all, Momma D.

Anonymous said...

Owen, it was SO MUCH FUN having you here for a few days!!! You were such a big boy! Grandma loves your imaginaton ~ the lions, bears, and even the baby deer that came into our tent one day! How fun! Thank you to your mommy and daddy for letting you come. I know that they and your sisters missed you, but we were so happy that you got to be here. Hope we didn't spoil you too much!!! :) We love you LOTS! Grandma & Grandpa

Mary Ellen said...

Your kids are beyond adorable Crystal...LOVED the story about your daughter inviting the little girl to church, just the sweetest thing. So much fun to see Owen wearing that shirt, I'm so glad you are able to use the stuff that gets sent. "-)

Robyn Huff said...

Seriously...your kids have to be the funniest children I've ever known...and I'm a teacher, too!!!

I love all their stories...thanks for sharing!

Love,
Robyn

Blog Archive