skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Question of the Day......
A lady said to me this morning, "Wow! Do you run a day care?"
"Nope", I replied, "they're ALL mine!" (HUGE smile)
"Oh wow!"
Now tell me, how could you think I run a daycare after seeing these precious, little ankle-biters....er, I mean darlings????
Yep, they're all mine and I'm proud of it!!! ;) (in a good way, of course)
5 comments:
Crystal, that reminds me of a question that someone asked me before we went to New Guinea the first time. "Are you taking ALL (total of 3) your children with you???" Ummm - think about it - which one would we choose to leave behind??? The 1 yr. old, 2 yr. old ~ or the 5 yr. old????? Go figure!!!:) We're proud of your little darlings, too! They (and all of you) are precious!
Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!
Love ya,
Mom
Sending love from our house this morning. Just thinking about you yesterday - wondering how life is going. Have a super week!
They are sooo adorable!!!! Love you all!
We NEVER hear that! LOL! We also get the ALL GIRLS???????? :)
That picture is ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Love you all!
lol...your kids are so adorable! Every time I see a picture of them I just have to smile! Hope you all are doing great!
Post a Comment