Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

We Had Our Ultrasound....It's A............

Our ultarsound appointment was for 8:30 this morning and we got to see our precious little baby. I am always amazed everytime I have an ultrasound how incredible God is and how AMAZING this little life is, growing inside of me! Part of the time, the baby was covering it's face with it's hands and then it would move them and "wave". At one time it opened it's mouth like it was yawning. Keith and I were both so thrilled with this little person.......
.
.
Before I forget, I'll pause about the baby and put some pictures from our week.
.
Kyle and Mandy got our kids a set of these (Wedgits) for Chirstmas. They are wonderful "toys" and I would highly recommend them for any family. We have all had SO much fun with them. They are all seperate shapes and it comes with a book and you have to try to buid it like the pictures. VERY FUN!!

Kristyn was quite proud of her and daddy's hard work in creating this work of art.

Kristyn was telling Keith which color of square to put on next. It really does make you think.
Owen made this creation all by himself. Did I mention that they are all seperate pieces, so if it gets knocked over.....yep, all over the floor they go! :)We had an absolutely beautiful day this week and we spent all day outside.

The kids wanted to rake the place where our garden is going to be. Owen was really taking it seriously. For those concerned, I do not make Kristyn wear a bonnet, she just LOVES wearing them and playing dress up. :)


Kristyn loves to help me make supper. One day last week we had chicken pot pie and she wanted to roll out the dough for the crust. She did a great job, with much help from mommy, of course. :)
.
.
Okay, back to the baby......it was so nice to be able to see it and watch it move around and kick it's little legs. It has HUGE feet!!! :) I am not very "up to date" with our scanner, so I'll have to wait until Keith gets home to put a picutre of the baby on here.
.
**By the way, we chose not to find out if it was a boy, or a girl. :) Oh, is that why you were reading this post??? I'm so sorry to disappoint you! I'm glad you stopped by though. :) We'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment! :)
.
.
Have a great weekend!!

13 comments:

The Arender's said...

Oh it will be such a nice surprise this way! How very exciting. Looks like you all had a lovely day outdoors. Take care!

Misty said...

Congratulations :-) We will look forward to seeing the pictures of the little one

BTW: Karissa said the picture of Owen in the garden is "the funniest one I have ever
saw!"

Bianca said...

I am really excited about your new baby! I am glad that I will get to be there...in the area anyway! All of your "babies' are getting sooo big! I miss you guys! It won't be too long, we will be there! Love you lots!

Jamie said...

You are such a tease!!!! I was so excited to find out! :)

By the way, I love the picture of Kristyn in the bonnet!

Hope everything continues to go well.

Love,
Jamie

Missy said...

lol...you are so funny! I was anxiously reading all the way to the bottom and then almost lol'ed when I read about your decision. What a way to keep your faithful followers on the edge of their seats. lol! I am glad that you were able to see it and hope that you are feeling good. I am starting to get to the uncomfortable part. Only about 12 weeks to go. lv...

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for your new addition ! ! ! Your blog always hosts beautiful pictures. It is neat to see how you all enjoy each other's company. Keep posting ! ! !

Andy said...

arghh! you're horrible! i was excited to find out what you were having.

Mary Ellen said...

You turkey! I was reading as fast as I could trying to get to the announcement...you got me. "-)

Mandy said...

Hee! Hee! You are such a tease! :) I can't wait to find out what my new niece or nephew is! It was so much fun, even for us, to not find out what Megan was until she was born! I would love to do the same someday, we will see......... :)

I LOVE that picture of Owen raking! He is serious about his work!!!!

So glad that you are enjoying the wedgits!!! We love them too!

Love you!!!!!

Robyn Huff said...

Hee, hee...thanks for tricking us all!!!

Kristyn in the bonnet...priceless...didn't we have a few of those growing up? Scary!!!

Julie said...

You are so funny. I think it is so much fun not to find out and it drives everyone crazy. Congratulations. Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

mean, just plain mean....I thought I was going to find out...I think it would be fun to go in not knowing but I am WAY TO CURIOUS... You are funny and I love the pics thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You know, back when our generation was having kids no one knew what they were having-- or the exact day they were having it!!! Can you imagine????? Anyway, we know whatever "it" is, it will be precious!! That picture of Kristin with the bonnet on is adorable!! I love those. Owen looks like he will be a big help in the garden. Aunt Diane

Blog Archive