Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pops...

Today is Keith's dad's birthday. He is a great dad and Papa to the kids. He loves ALL of his grandchildren and is very excited when there is an announcement that another one is on the way. We are blessed to have him for our "dad" and enjoy being with him when we're together.

This was when Owen was a baby. They all know that Papa loves them.
Owen and Papa almost share the same birthday. Owen's is the 13th.

I found this picture and couldn't resist, because I've gotten this look a few times. If we could all see his face, I'm probably getting one of these looks right now. :) (I love you, too. :) )
We love you, Pops, and hope you have a wonderful birthday. We can't wait to see you in a few days!!

No comments:

Blog Archive