Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Little Man....

It's hard to believe that 3 years ago today, this little bundle entered our lives. We have been so blessed to have him as part of our family. Grandma and Papa came up yesterday to stay for a couple of days, so they got to help us celebrate his birthday.

Owen Keith just a few hours old. Feb. 13, 2006.

First birthday.
Second birthday.
Now he's a grown up three year old!
I've been asking him for a while what he wanted for his birthday and he would ALWAYS say he wanted a "bicycle cake". I looked several places for a cake pan shaped like a bike, but could never find one, so I attempted to make his little dreams come true with a bike cake. :) Not the most professional cake out there, but I enjoy making them.

He wanted to help me cut the cake.
My little man!
He got his very own "big boy" bike and was very excited!
Grandma reading him one of his birthday cards.
We have had a wonderful time with Grandma and Papa here. Thank you for coming up to see us!

7 comments:

Misty said...

It looks like he had a great day. The cake looks wonderful! Karissa and Kathryn were quite impressed with the "big boy" bike :-) It is hard to believe he is 3 already!

Bianca said...

He is growing so fast, as they all are! Where does the time go? You did a wonderful job on his cake! Maybe I should hire you to do Wyatt's! Who knows what its going to be!! Love you!

Mary Ellen said...

Your cake looks great - happy third birthday to Owen!

The Arender's said...

His cake looks great! You did a good job! Your kids are all so cute! Happy Birthday Owen!

Mandy said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast!!!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! You did a great job on the bike cake!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your cake turned out very nice and it looks like it was well gaurded until after pictures were taken :-)I can't believe Owen is 3!

Anonymous said...

You did a FABULOUS job on the cake, Crystal! Your children are BEAUTIFUL! BEST wishes on the rest of your pregnancy! ~Ruthanne

Blog Archive