I am so thankful I have Someone I can put my trust in and like this song says "when life goes wrong" I can put my faith in one pair of hands. I can't imagine living even one day without Him. He is SO good to me!
One pair of Hands
One pair of Hands I'm not a huge fan of You Tube, but I wasn't able to put the link on here that I tried, so I found it on You Tube.
I hope you enjoy it!
Have a blessed day!



2 comments:
Thank you for sharing that! It was very good! I am so thankful that He holds me in His hands!
Ava liked it too! She was nursing and stopped to loudly start singing along with it. The word sea was near the beginning, so she repeated that for the rest of the song! :) LOL!!!
Love you!
Crystal if you are needing skirts you might be interested in this site. www.wholesalejeanskirts.com If you get back with me right away I might could add you to our order we are placing. Contact me at kennedyrdkd@aol.com if you are interested in purchasing any skirts from here today.
Post a Comment