(There you go, Missy! :) )
Sunday, January 4, 2009
A Tiny Update....
Have you ever felt like you've been around the world and back again in just 2 weeks? That's kind of how we feel. We've been visiting our families for Christmas and had a wonderful time. We always enjoy being with our family!!! But it is also wonderful to be back home safe and sound. :) Needless to say, I have unpacking, putting away and all that kind of stuff to do, before I can catch up on here, but I thought I'd drop in and say hello and let you know about our most exciting news of the season!!! (You might need to click on the picture to read it) We gave this card to our families for Christmas.
I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas season! I'll see you after all the unpacking is done. :)
(There you go, Missy! :) )
(There you go, Missy! :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
Congratulations from one EXCITED grandma!!! :) I'm sure that grandbaby #10 will be just as special as the first one was! We are so happy for you! It was great being with all of you and the rest of our bunch ~ having fun and making memories!!
Love you,
Mom & Dad
Congratulations, Crystal!!! That is so exciting. How far along are you? I am so happy for you guys. Lv...
Thanks, Missy!! You probably can't see it, but on the package is the due date. Our baby's due July 7th.
Congrats.... Love ya!!!! Dana
Congratulations!(again) I am glad that I will be in the area to come and see you, and help you out, if you are not all "helped out":-) Love you lots!
Congratulations once again!!!!!!
We love you all so much!!!!
This is so exciting!! Can't wait to meet this little one. Congratulations!! We love you all
Congrats! I haven't gotten up the nerve(s) for #4 yet. :o)
Congratulations on the coming of your new little one! I hope it's a boy. Poor Owen is outnumbered!:-)
Congratulations! That is great news, and I'm excited for you.
Your children always look so nice, and you take such good care of them! I appreciate how you're teaching them to love and serve Jesus. You're a great mommy, in my opinion.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so exciting! Love, Julie Sproles
Congrats guys! We love your family and are so happy for you!
So exciting!! We're stilling waiting for #1, but God is in control!! Hope all goes well, and safe for both you and the baby.
Esther
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! Just wished you lived a bit closer....Are you sure you don't need to come back to Hobe Sound to take a few classes:)
We are SO excited for all of you! Congratulations! You are amazing...not sure how you do it all!
Congratulations! That is very exciting news! What a great way to share it too :-)
I think I told you congrats already but again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We love you. Aunt Diane
Woah! I have been WAAAAAY behind on my google reader and am trying to catch up tonight...or at least get close...what great news - so happy for you both!!!
Post a Comment