She is just way to cute. I wish I could see her in person. Have fun in OK with your family sounds like your moms house is going to be crazy with girls. Maybe Owen should come see me!!!! Love ya!!!Dana
Hi ya'll! I too was very excited to find your blog! Your children are beautiful!! So sorry about your dog...those pictures are just heart-wrenching!! Glad to be able to keep up with ya'll...I've added you to my links!
Are you sure those aren't Kristyn's baby pictures? I can't get over how similar they look. So precious. I was very sad to read about Sunni. She was a wonderful Mother.
15 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't wait to see you all in July!
Hey! I have sent you 2 emails. Did you get them?
So cute! I can't wait to hug ans squeeze her!
Your children are darling. I was glad to find your blog. It is really neat to catch up with people your went to school with.
WOW she is beautiful!!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Cheryl
She is just way to cute. I wish I could see her in person. Have fun in OK with your family sounds like your moms house is going to be crazy with girls. Maybe Owen should come see me!!!! Love ya!!!Dana
Woohoo!! So good to see you in blogland! Sorry about Sunny. Look forward to reading more from you! Hugs the kids and Elise for us!!
Hi ya'll!
I too was very excited to find your blog!
Your children are beautiful!!
So sorry about your dog...those pictures are just heart-wrenching!!
Glad to be able to keep up with ya'll...I've added you to my links!
She is such a cutie pie and is getting so big!!!! Can't wait to see you soon!
Love you!
Mandy
Adorable....She reminds me so much of Kristen when she was her age.
You have a beautiful family.
keep in touch.
love you guys!
crystal,
so glad your finally blogging. now i just need to get julie to keep up with you! great pictures! Your family is adorable!
love,
Janie
Crystal - glad to see you blogging!! You have a beautiful family and I look forward to keeping up with you and your family!
Are you sure those aren't Kristyn's baby pictures? I can't get over how similar they look. So precious.
I was very sad to read about Sunni. She was a wonderful Mother.
She is so cute. Glad to see you join blogland. It is fun to keep up with everyone. Take care. Julie
What a cutie!
Post a Comment