Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Praise Be.....

I'm so thankful tonight!  

A few weeks ago, one of our children (which shall remain nameless ;) ) spilt a little, and I do mean tiny bit of water on the computer as they were doing their math.  The screen went blank and my heart sank.

This is the computer that our pictures are on, the one that has all of our newsletters, thank you cards, mission stuff, etc etc and one of the computers the children use for their math.

After trying what we thought would help it, we took it to an iShop in Guatemala City and they looked it over for a few days and decided that it would be Q300 to clean it, Q300 to replace the key board and about Q1,000 to replace the memory board.  Well, in US $ it would be cheaper to buy a new computer. :(  Not exactly what we were looking forward to.

Keith told the gentleman to just do a cleaning and let him know and we would come back and pick it up.

The gentleman messaged a couple days later and said he didn't understand it, but after the cleaning, the computer started working perfectly.   Thank you, Jesus!!!

I feel so blessed today to be typing on our blog again and having all of our pictures still with us.

Now, I have a confession......I've had a blog post typed up for over a month and I can't seem to have the courage to post it. :)~.   It is something that God has been dealing with me a lot about and I'm not sure if the devil is fighting me, or if I'm just too proud to hit "publish" because it is so personal?  I'm not sure what it is, but I'll sleep on it maybe hit publish tomorrow. ;)

I'm so happy to be back on my blog!

Thank you for sticking around with us!

Our internet is too slow to load any pictures right now, or I'd load up this post with some of my favorites. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story! I'm so thankful that God is a great "fixer" of whatever we need fixed!! Love you bunches!

~Mom~

Blog Archive