Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A L-O-T of Catching Up.....

Thank you for all the comments we got about our blog.  We never dreamed there were that many out there still following our blog.  I'm glad you're enjoying it and every once in a while, just drop a comment.  That makes it SO much easier and much more fun to post on here.

So here is what has been happening in our life the last few months......

The usual for April....mud!
 We got to meet some of our family and visit the Sights and Sounds Theater in Branson and see Jonah. 
We took our playhouse and chickens to Misty's where they are enjoying their new home. :)

Grandma and Papa got to be here for Easter. The next day Grandma and Grandpa came and we had an egg hunt before we started our trip to OH for IHC.  It was SO fun to all be together for a week.
 While at IHC we met with the EFM board and they approved us to serve under them as missionaries and they also approved KENYA as a brand new EFM mission field......what a HAPPY, HAPPY DAY that was!!!!!!  (for more of our story, you can visit our mission Facebook page - Keith Crystal Schaper)
  

May was Graduation and our sweet Megan graduated! 
We have some very special friends here at Troy that we will miss! 
The Grandma's and Papa got to come up for Graduation - so special!  
Awards Night was a special night!  We are so proud of our children for their hard work!!
 Mother's Day was a wonderful day. Keith fixed a turkey he had shot the day before - SOO yummy!!! 

 I squeezed in pictures of the kids.
This Miss was having difficulties with her pictures.....
 These boys are best friends! I love their pictures.  None of these were posed...they just love being together and making each other laugh.

 Our Little Man growing up too fast!
 Our sweet Young Lady
Our Bucket of JOY!!!
    
Our little Man-Cub!
 Aaaaaand the old Mom and Pops!! :D
Grandma helped us out with getting a Prayer Card picture...whew!! Glad that's behind us. :D  
More visits from Grandma which are always special and getting spoiled rotten by Mr. Ron!  He always brings goodies to clean-up day for camp.  He brings Twizzlers for straws and then they can eat their straw.....  Thank you for taking an interest in our kids, Ron.

 Okay, believe it or not, that's not even a tiny bit close to all the pictures, but I think I'm done for right now.  We are in an extremely busy time in our life, but I don't see it slowing down any time in the future months.  I will do my best to keep up as we go along.

Prayers are GREATLY appreicated!! Our blog is personal. Our FB page is mainly mission related, so I may not put certain things on that page.  Please pray that God will give us strength this summer - it will be very busy with MANY miles on the road. 

I hope to not wait so long to give an update again.  I REALLY, REALLY do like comments, just to know who is out there enjoying our pictures and interested in our life....that's not too much to ask, is it?  :)  

Thanks for hanging out with us!!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love all the pictures! Thanks for taking time out of your busy life to share them with all of us (even though we were there for some or most of the events.) It's still nice to see pictures!:) You have a beautiful little family and we love you all so very much. May God continue to give you the wisdom and strength that you need for each day.

Love ya bunches,
Mom

Leah said...

I have to admit I was pretty excited to see an update today when I checked your blog! I am really excited to see what God has planned for your future and will be keeping you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to learn that you will keep your blog. I've been checking frequently to see what the outcome was. I'll try my best to do better about leaving comments. The pictures are wonderful. You are a very special family! Love to all!!
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

As always I enjoyed your blog. May God bless you as you work for Him.
Leona Wade

Julie said...

Love all the pictures. Praying for you all. If you are out our way on deputation we'd love to have you stay with us.:) Julie

Anonymous said...

I just ran across your blog today, but I read about you in the Missionary Herald. Not all of us are on fb and I have saved your blog to my favorites so I hope you continue to blog. I'd love to keep updated on your mission work if it is convenient for you to keep the blog going.

Mornings in Kansas said...

You have such a beautiful family. ...and you take such beautiful pictures!!

Blog Archive