I am not sure what to do with our blog.
We were advised to get a Face Book page for our missionary journey because it seems everyone is on FB now. I'm not sure if anyone still looks at our blog and there is no way to know unless you leave a comment, which going by our recent post, it would seem that we don't have anyone looking at our blog. Heehee!!!!! Maybe you're just lurking out there..... ;)
So I'm not sure if I will delete our blog....keep it going, if anyone still looks at it....make it completely private for only our close family to see (because I probably won't be putting very personal things on our FB page as it will mainly be mission "stuff")....I'm not sure what to do.
So until we decide what will be done, I guess it will stay like this. :D
If you have an opinion, we'd love to hear it....even if you're a lurker. ;)



14 comments:
Hi! I love your blog! One idea could be to do your blog and then post a link on Facebook. :) :) :)
I just recently came across your blog on bloglovin and enjoy seeing glimpses of your life.
I read, but rarely comment. I also will keep up on Facebook. I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pictures.
Of course, I always love all the pictures and I usually leave a comment . . . but I am Mom and Grandma!! :) You do a good job with it!
Love ya,
Mom
I read! I am a "lurker"! :) I was thrilled to see the news about your missionary appointment! I would love it if you kept this up and posted all the news of your endeavors! One blog that I love to read is Heather Dickinson - almost makes me feel like we are on the mission field with them! So here's to hoping you keep this going! :)
Stay!! :)
I guess I'm guilty of being a lurker. We've been going through some changes in routine, etc at our house, and I haven't gotten online as much or been keeping up with blogs too much lately. However, I do love reading your blog.
I very much know how much comments keep a person encouraged to keep blogging, so I'll try to do better about being a more active reader/commenter!
I am a "lurker" as well! I have kept up with your family for quite awhile now. I have loved looking at the pictures of the Schaper bunch growing up. I would hate to see the blog go! I vote stay! :)
Emilee B.
This "lurker" =) enjoys the blog and would like to continue keeping up with you via the blog!! =)
Valerie F
I don't get on BlogSpot much anymore...I think it's been four years since I posted on mine. But the times I do, I enjoy yours so much. I enjoy keeping up with all the happenings in your lives this way. I would be disappointed if you did away with it!!!!
Crystal, I love your blog. Sometimes I've left messages, many times not....You'll need to consider your time and what's best for you, but I really love it and I'll definitely try to leave comments in the future, if you choose to continue it. Love you and your family very much!!
"Aunt" Sue Werle
Crystal, I love your blog but am very guilty of not commenting. Praying for you and the family. Love and prayers, Julie
Love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Continue if you have time. Libby
Love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of what is going on in your family. I guess I need to start blogging sometime,
I too am a lurker amongst the Holiness people and would miss your blog. I have a lot of friends that are missionaries and love reading their blogs. Please keep posting.
From the far North
Post a Comment