Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day in the Woods


Did you enjoy the two beautiful days we had this week?  Boy, we sure did!!  Here's a little bit of what our day looked like yesterday.

 Our "Baby" Girl.

 This boy loves his daddy!


 Two pretty chipmunks!

 The Gang!!

 Blazing new trails....

 Family pictures, courtesy of an old stump. :)  
Thanks, Stump, for being such a great photographer for our family when we needed one.

 Said stump!


 *Irish jig* ...or something like that.

 Our handsome man-child!


 Hmmmm.....

 Two tired girls - one strong daddy.

Kissing ow-ies.


 His treasure rock.


Looking for treasures.

Thanks for stopping by to check on us.  We'd love to hear from you. :D

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

What a fun day it looks like y'all had. And that was so "nice" of that old stump to help y'all take your family picture. (There's been many-a-thing that has helped our family take our pics too. =)

Enjoyed this post. I trust that all is well your way. I go to the doctor a week from this Tuesday and they are to take an ultrasound as well. We'll see if baby will show what he/she is. =)

Hugs,
~Heather~

ALICIA said...

I love reading your blog! One of my favorites! Your kiddos are growing up. And you guys are such great parents....can tell just by pictures! :) Love you guys!

Diane Baber said...

You take such GREAT pictures! All the different scenes, and poses, and backgrounds...I REALLY like!!

Blog Archive