Thursday, January 9, 2014
Just Because...
Just because it's SO cold outside...
And we're covered in snow....including my dead flowers...
And because I'm ready for Spring.....
And because it does my heart good to remember our garden....
Because of all that, I decided to post some pictures to "warm" the heart. :)
Cold pictures coming sometime soon (I hope)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
These pictures (which I may have seen before but don't remember all of them :)) are SO beautiful! They should be in a magazine somewhere! I know you do love Spring ~ and the outdoors ~ and getting your hands in the dirt~ but remember that the cold seasons are not forever. Spring is "just around the corner!" Too bad you all didn't know you'd be snowed in for so long and you could have just stayed with us for another week!!!! :)
Love ya bunches,
Mom
Beautiful Pics!!!! Feels like somewhere far away right now, tho'. :) It'll be here before we know it and maybe with less bugs since we've had a cold winter. Love you all! Momma D
These pictures are just beautiful...and they make me want to garden even though that is really not my thing ;-)....love love love the flowers though. I am wanting your email so I am going to look on here and see if I can find it.
Thanks for warming my heart!
Adrian
Post a Comment