Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Leaving 32 in Style....

Today is the last day my sweet hubs will be 32 years old.  So to celebrate, he went out in the woods and shot this beauty.


I'm so happy for you, Keith!!  SO very handsome...oh the buck is nice, too. ;)

What a nice early birthday present. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK ... I'm jealous, good job bro, nice buck! Wes

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations!, oh and happy birthday, I'm working tomorrow so I'll probably forget by the time I get home :)

Misty

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very impressive!! Will you be sporting a new hat rack in your home somewhere??:) So happy for you!

Love ya,
Mom

Keith and Crystal said...

Way to go, Daddy! Nice buck!
I Love you, Kristyn
. .
,
\ /

Angela said...

Wow! That's a monster compared to the buck samuel got with his bow. Turned my guys' head. Impressive rack! Great job!

Bethany said...

Finally!!! :) Love you and Happy birthday!!

ALICIA said...

Woo-hoo! That is an awesome buck! Can't wait to show Ryan. He can drool for a while! :o)Happy Birthday, I guess you don't remember that I am older than you. :o)For some reason it doesn't seem like as much fun to brag about when we aren't in high school. :)Welcome to the Family of 33 year olds!!

Anonymous said...

Very Happy for you! Just think next year for your birthday you already have a buck coming lol well its the same one but you can pretend its another :-) Happy late Birthday!
Elise

The Dickinsons said...

Congrats to your husband. That is great! =)

~Heather~

Blog Archive