Totally ADORABLE!!!!! You have such beautiful little people to work with! :) I'm sure the "finished project" will be awesome!Love ya and so anxious to see you SOON! :)Mom
Such pretty girls! Glasses, don't seem to flatter just anyone, but your oldest looks quite beautiful in them!
P.S. I should have just said that she looks exceptionally pretty in glasses. My comment came across sounding like most people don't look very nice in glasses, and that's not at all what I meant. :) silly me.
LOL!!! Martha, I knew what you meant. :) No Worries!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Totally ADORABLE!!!!! You have such beautiful little people to work with! :) I'm sure the "finished project" will be awesome!
Love ya and so anxious to see you SOON! :)
Mom
Such pretty girls! Glasses, don't seem to flatter just anyone, but your oldest looks quite beautiful in them!
P.S. I should have just said that she looks exceptionally pretty in glasses. My comment came across sounding like most people don't look very nice in glasses, and that's not at all what I meant. :) silly me.
LOL!!! Martha, I knew what you meant. :) No Worries!
Post a Comment