We have had a fun week. First of all, Grandma came and brought Megan back home. :)
She also brought Owen's birthday present - he wanted Lincoln Logs and she found a good Craigslist deal.
She also brought the kids Valentine cookies that she makes for them each year - and mom and dad, too. They are SO tasty - Thanks, Mom! (Ignore Megan's hair - she had traveled all day - ha)
Then they had two days of school and we got......
Patch wanted out and quickly got covered in snow....
Two beautiful snow days!
It finally stopped today enough to shovel a path without it getting immediately covered again.
Today was also CHICK DAY at our house!!! These lovelies arrived at the post office this afternoon and we have enjoyed watching them. We have 27 butchering chickens (we raised some last spring and it was a big help to our freezer, so we're doing it again) and we have 14 laying hens - I think there are a couple of roosters in there somewhere, too.
This evening it's been construction of Lincoln Log Village.
(In case you're wondering about Kristyn's hair - Wednesday was crazy hair day at school, so she wanted her hair crazy, BUT she also had a dentist appointment that day, so I didn't want to get any strange glares, so I did her hair in corn rows....the best part of that is, I don't have to comb it again all week. :)
How was your week?







1 comment:
Our week was lonesome without Megan!
Your snow is beautiful, but I'm glad we didn't get that much. What we got was quite enough for me.
Love all the pics of our sweet grands!!!
Love you all,
Momma D
Post a Comment