So I won't bore you with my finished projects - decluttering, organizing, sign painting (I may share those later) room rearranging....the list could go on and on, but you get the idea.
I thought it would be fun to do a post, or two (or ten) and show the progression of our garden last year. :) We had SO much fun with our garden and are still enjoying the veggies we got from it.
In early March, a dear man from our church came and plowed up the yard with his tractor.
Then our pastor came and tilled it with a tractor he was using on his garden.
What a blessing BOTH of these men were - I sure wouldn't have wanted to do that with a shovel.
We had planted some lettuce in a large pot and it was sprouting green in no time, making us all super excited for our new garden to be planted.
The bed is strawberries. Our great Aunt had given me four strawberry plants in a pot a couple of summers ago. I left them in the pot and one died and the other three took off. By the next summer when we made our strawberry bed, we planted 136 strawberry plants (yes, one hundred thirty-six) - just from those three plants. :)
Our finished product (for the month of March) ready to be planted.





No comments:
Post a Comment