The Man of Many Helmets (the kids call them Hemlets)....
I enjoy watching him come up with things to make life interesting.
The fierce leader!
Thanks for all the comments. They made me smile. You are a great bunch of friends!
Enjoy your day!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How very cute! I LOVE it!! They are so cute when they use their imaginations ~ when everyday objects can become anything you want them to.:) Thanks for sharing the pictures!
What fun! Love the way they all play together! Owen's legs look r e a l l y long in the second picture! He must be growing. I have only been able to see the last two pics, as the first one has not been willing to open for me yet. Love you all bunches, Momma D
Cute helmets he wears...and cute pics you captured in this post.
LOVED the face pulling off the tomato stem in the post below, and the one on the sidebar of the corn. Priceless.
And you are ONE BRAVE Mommy to let them play in the mud in the post where your camping trip SADLY got rained out. =( Whew! You go girl, I know you made some HAPPY kids. =]
Thanks for your fun comments on my blog. I agree with you about FB. That is one of the main reasons why we don't have FB either. I can HARDLY STAND seeing all the sin and sadness on there. My Phillip says that when one sees how badly a person really is doing on FB (divorce, worldliness, etc.) that it just takes away ones FAITH and burden to pray...feeling like things are hopeless. So, since we don't have FB to discourage our prayers. ...we just KEEP PRAYING HARD for those people. Smile!
I hope that you are having a wonderful week in Jesus. Blessings, ~Heather~
3 comments:
How very cute! I LOVE it!! They are so cute when they use their imaginations ~ when everyday objects can become anything you want them to.:) Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Love you all bunches,
Mom
What fun! Love the way they all play together! Owen's legs look r e a l l y long in the second picture! He must be growing. I have only been able to see the last two pics, as the first one has not been willing to open for me yet. Love you all bunches, Momma D
Cute helmets he wears...and cute pics you captured in this post.
LOVED the face pulling off the tomato stem in the post below, and the one on the sidebar of the corn. Priceless.
And you are ONE BRAVE Mommy to let them play in the mud in the post where your camping trip SADLY got rained out. =( Whew! You go girl, I know you made some HAPPY kids. =]
Thanks for your fun comments on my blog. I agree with you about FB. That is one of the main reasons why we don't have FB either. I can HARDLY STAND seeing all the sin and sadness on there.
My Phillip says that when one sees how badly a person really is doing on FB (divorce, worldliness, etc.) that it just takes away ones FAITH and burden to pray...feeling like things are hopeless. So, since we don't have FB to discourage our prayers. ...we just KEEP PRAYING HARD for those people. Smile!
I hope that you are having a wonderful week in Jesus.
Blessings,
~Heather~
Post a Comment