WHAT A BUNCH OF FUN!!! :) Making memories, for sure! This might be good advertisement for the washing machine. You are a brave soul, Crystal! I'm glad that you allow them to have creative fun, even though it makes a little more work for mommy.
Love you all bunches and SO anxious to see you all SOON!!! :)
Love the Muddy pics! :-) Do you just throw them in the washer and the mud comes out without scrubbing/soaking?! Laundry is NOT my forte and I can't ever seem to get things out "easy!"
8 comments:
OH MY WORD... These pictures are priceless. We've let our kids do this a few times, very few, and they too LOVE it!!! :-) How fun!!!!
Wooooaaaahhhhh . . . what a momma ~ you have all thumbs up from me!!! Making memories they are proud of . . . =O)
You are a brave woman to let creativity be in full action during play =0)
WHAT A BUNCH OF FUN!!! :) Making memories, for sure! This might be good advertisement for the washing machine. You are a brave soul, Crystal! I'm glad that you allow them to have creative fun, even though it makes a little more work for mommy.
Love you all bunches and SO anxious to see you all SOON!!! :)
Mom
LOL!!!!!! LOVE the pictures!!!! :) That looks like life at our house this week too! Washing machines are definitely a blessing! :)
Love you all!!!
Yay!my kids loved these! They are memories that last forever with kids!Gotta let kids be kids!! Good mama!! :o)
HAHAHA. I love it! I'm sure they had a blast! What a good Mommy you are, my friend. Love ya.
Oh what fun!!! :) These pictures make me smile.
Love the Muddy pics! :-) Do you just throw them in the washer and the mud comes out without scrubbing/soaking?! Laundry is NOT my forte and I can't ever seem to get things out "easy!"
Post a Comment