Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Leap for Joy!




 This is the day that that LORD has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it!

8 comments:

Bethany and Dorian said...

Oh my goodness! He is clearly enjoying himself!! :) Your sequence of pictures is really neat too. Love you all!!

Angela said...

This takes the cake !!!!! Just love it ! ! ! ! I can't think of a better verse, as well!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful that, whatever the circumstances, we can REJOICE!! Looks like Jeren was definitely "rejoicing" in the puddle ~ and it doesn't look like a muddy face hampered his joy one bit! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Love ya bunches,
Mom

Mandy said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!! Isaiah and Jeren would have LOTS of fun together! That is Isaiah's favorite pastime right now!

Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

You do such a good job "capturing the moment" with your camera. I enjoy your posts. This is one of my favorites. Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! And what a good Momma to let a boy enjoy his mud puddle. :) Thanks for letting the rest of us enjoy it too! Love you, Momma D

Tonya said...

Love these pictures! Love his little muddy face, and the fact that he is ALL boy. Love ya, Tonya

Janie said...

Wow! Such fun pictures. You can tell he is loving the puddles. I love it when all the fun and laughter they're having is worth the mess!

Blog Archive