Over our Christmas break we were gone for 10 days and traveled MANY miles. We had a wonderful time with our families and a great Christmas season.
Now we're settling in to the new year and exciting things are happening! The first being that Owen pulled his first tooth this month!
What a big boy he is!!!
We've been enjoying spurts of nice weather here and there.....
jumping hay bales out at the farm.
We've gotten our first snow and we all enjoyed playing in it!
Now we're enjoying warmer weather again, but I hear tomorrow it's supposed to be cold again....it just can't make up it's mind, I guess.
Thanks for stopping by to check on us - we're still here and doing good.
Have a lovely week!!!
:)



6 comments:
So happy to see your new post. I was looking through your blog yesterday wondering when you'd have some new pictures up for us to enjoy! Love, love, love, those sweet little people and their sweet Mom and Dad! Owen's so brave to pull his own tooth!
Glad you're having a happy January. It'll be February before we know it!
Love you all bunches,
Momma D
Wow! Owen is brave, none of my kids pulled their own teeth. Cute family picture! THe snow lookds like lots of fun. We have only had a dusting this winter. I love the closeup with the scarf and the one with dirty toes. So cute!
Looks like everybody is enjoying life ~ just as they should =0)
Great pics, as always!
I love your pictures!
Loved seeing these pictures. I agree with Janie...I especially the close-up of your cutie in her scarf and the dirty toes! =)
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
Blessings,
~Heather~
What a beautiful family picture! Love all the ones of the kiddos, too! (and the big-uns,too! :)) Looks like a happy little family! Love you all BUNCHES!!!
Mom
Post a Comment