Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Around the House...

Here's a little peak around our house!



 Keith found me this old window some time ago and I usually have a wreath in the center of it, but decided to change it up for Christmas - I love it!
 
 Notice the date on the star on the above ornament?  :)  It's old!



 Ashlyn and Jeren have loved having this nativity at their level

These little guys belonged to my Grandmother.  I love having them out every year.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the window and the verse on the pew ~ and everything else! :) Looks very Christmas-y and homey. So anxious to see you all SOON! :)

Love ya bunches,
Mom

Bethany and Dorian said...

The window is so pretty!! I love the ice skate hanging in it! Can't wait to see you!! Love you

Rob and Deanna said...

Love the window & all your nativities!

Blog Archive