Megan turned FOUR years old last Monday the 7th. It's so hard to believe!!!
We named her Megan Joy and she runs true to her name. She brings so much JOY to her little world and those around her.
For her birthday, she wanted a blue angel cake. So I tried to make her dreams come true.
It sure wasn't perfect and certainly not one of the best cakes that came out of our kitchen, but Megan loved it!!
I just made the angel a "shaw" :D Instead of trying to make some kind of clothes for her out of icing - much easier that way!!!
Happy four year old!!!Blow out the candles!!
We celebrated a couple of days early because Grandma and Papa were here.
Okay, now the real secret. I just bought a couple of angel food cakes and stacked them and put the doll in the center and covered with the fondant. We sliced up the angel food cake and had it with strawberries!
Perfect, easy and mighty tasty!!!!!!
We enjoyed Grandpa being here for a few days!! THANK YOU, Grandpa, for coming.
Thanks, Grandma and Papa, for your visit. We enjoyed you being here. :)
On her actual birthday, we took Megan to Dairy Queen for ice cream. What a treat! She opened her present from Grandma and Grandpa - and wore her princess crown the rest of the day. :)
A huge puzzle from Grandma and Grandpa. Megan LOVES puzzles! Thank you, Mom and Dad!!!
What a fun few days we had celebrating her birthday. She woke up the day after her birthday and told me she didn't feel like she was four. She still felt like she was three. :D I don't exactly know what she was expecting. (I'm usually happy when I wake up the day after my birthday and don't feel any different. ~ha)



1 comment:
What fun to get to be there with you all for a couple of days - - and to get to celebrate Megan's birthday! What a fun family!!! Love you all bunches. Thanks for everything you did for us while we were there. Can't wait to see you again!
Love you all,
Momma D
Post a Comment