Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Up-Catch #2......

Still catching up. :)

 I love this man!!  Grandma and Papa watched the kids one evening, so we could go on a date...Thank you!!!

My dad was asked to preach a funeral of an older man and he had served in the military at one time.  Kristyn and Owen went to see what they did at the grave side.  They were quite impressed.

 Notice the last mans leg - I wonder if he lost it fighting for our freedom.
 We had a little party for Jeren at my parents.  
 Come on, Grandpa.  I'm ready to go. :)

 Yum!
We also went to the Kiddy Park, but unfortunately didn't take my camera.  We had a very fun week!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Love the silhouette pics of you and your hubby. So cute! And Jerens motorcycle reminds me of the black and white ones Rob & Rick used to have in PNG. In fact I'm pretty sure we have a pic of you and Ricky sitting on them when you were about Jerens age!

Blog Archive