A few weeks ago, we went to our favorite spot ~ the creek.
We had such a fun time and the day was hot and perfect
for a swim.
First time for Ashlyn to be in the creek. :) Not the last, I'm sure.
There is a spring that empties into the creek, so we thought we'd find the beginning of the spring. So we walked and walked and walked and STILL never found the beginning of it. The water was FREEZING in that spring - reminded me of New Guinea (I'm pretty sure we have a picture like this of my dad with Jeremy and I on his back). The kids thought this was a very fun adventure, but they were ready to get back to warm water. :D
Fun, fun times..........



4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures ~ and the people in them!! :) Thanks for sharing! It's great that you and Keith are teaching your children to enjoy the simple things in life. I just realized that Patch is in the creek, too. How fun!:) The picture of Keith and the kids does look very much like New Guinea. Brings back memories! Material things cost money and don't last, but memories last a lifetime! Keep making them!
Love ya bunches,
Mom
What fun! Loving pictures of our sweeties. Thanks for sharing! Love you all, Momma D
Looks like fun !!!!! Hmmmm . . . maybe Amy ought to consider having a girl's outing down at the CREEK . . . heee heeee ~ just kidding !!!! You two are great parents ! ! !
It looks like you had a blast!!!!! You are making memories that will last a lifetime! :) We can't wait to see all of you SOON!!!!! :)
Love you all!
Post a Comment