Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Days....

Last week Keith and Kristyn were out of school for Spring Break.  We had a very fun week!!




 Flowers started blooming - YAY!!

 Onions started pushing through the ground - WONDERFUL!
 Lettuce started sprouting - Heavenly!!!!




 REAL MEN WEAR BABIES!!!! :) (even on walks out in public)
 Tis the season to be tilling.........YEAH!!!!!!!

 Tired, dirty, but happy boy!
 I LOVE this picture!
 I don't know where this child's mother was.  She should NEVER run with a sucker in her mouth.....
 (sigh) some people.....
 Obviously, this little lady could care less....
 We went on the 4-wheeler to check calves.  (yes, all 7 of us still fit on it quite nicely) :)
We counted 25 new calves - I think Spring is FINALLY here!!!!!!






 I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather in your neck of the woods.  Thanks for stopping by to see us.

There's another new post below this one. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!!! And love the little people in them even more!!!! :)
Looks like you all had a bunch of fun!

Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Those were GREAT pictures sounds like lots of fun! So happy to see you all :-)

Mandy said...

It looks like you had a fun-filled spring break! All of the signs of spring are so exciting! :) I love all of the pictures, but I especially love the one of Owen throwing a ball! :)

Real men DO wear babies! :)

Love you all!

Blog Archive