Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ashlyn Hope 4 1/2 months old......

It's so hard to believe how fast babies grow.

Ashlyn is full of life and really getting her own personality.

 She loves to coo and smile at anyone that takes time to look at her. She loves her Daddy more than anyone - and her Daddy loves her. :)
 She is a very good baby!  She is happy, healthy and a HUGE blessing to our family!
We love you, Baby Girl!

3 comments:

Della said...

Can't wait to get one of these pics for my wall! Ashlyn is such a sweetie/cutie - - - just like her sisters and brothers before her! Love, love, love 'em all!!!!!! I've been enjoying your blogs. Glad you're back at it. I've been missing them. Love ya, Momma D

Angela said...

Just loves those eyes & her smile!!!! I got to hold her for a tad bit the day of the funeral dinner . . . yippee!!!! =0)

Mandy said...

She is such a beautiful little sweetie! I enjoyed snuggling her and seeing her sweet grins in person SO much!!!!

Blog Archive