Pure sweetness!
Fishin' - we only caught 2 fish and I was SURE we'd catch
bigger ones to take pictures of...but that was not to be. :/
Playing in the rain
Not very easy to play basket ball in a puddle
Look, Mom, no floaties!
They soon found this treasure in the yard - a ready made slip-n-slide
As it turned out, it was actually a mole run and you know what that means - MUD!!
Soon a heated battle was on....
They weren't enemies for long though.
They came to the window where I was safely perched and asked to come in.
Ummmmmm.......no! "Not until you're cleaned up."
So off they went to wash the mud off...
I had no idea this job could be so funny
Then they tried their pathetic faces on me and said, "We're cold"
Then broke out into hilarious laughter again
What a FUN day!!!!
In other news....our little darling is now a proud first grader!
She is THRILLED with school and is doing very well.
She was very happy to see her friends coming to school on the first day.
I hope your summer was as grand as ours!



4 comments:
What a bunch of fun!!! Nothing like playing and singing in the rain!!:) And we're very proud of our big first grader! Love you all and very anxious to see you tomorrow!! :)
Love ya,
Mom
My boys would've loved to join right in. Looks like they had a great time. Loved all of the pictures! 8-)
What fun! I remember playing in the rain and how I loved it. I'm so glad you let them enjoy being children, rain, mud and all! Love all the pics and all of you too.
Momma D
WOW ~ loads of laughter I can tell . . . just loved those "rainy" pictures of delight!!! That was just to good to pass up sharing with us!!!! Thanks!
Post a Comment