God has chosen to bless us with another sweet bundle!
Our little family is as THRILLED as can be!
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Grandma and Grandpa are thrilled, too! Babies are such a special gift from God! This little one will have the privilege of rounding out the dozen ~ #12!! :) We are very happy and excited for you all!
Congratulations! When one of my friends was expecting their fourth (which turned out to also be their fifth since they had twins) he announced it by saying, after they found out two were on the way, that the Mini-van was now full - love when people come up with creative ways to spread their joy....that is an adorable picture.
Yippee, girlfriend, Congrats on all the blessings that have been entrusted to you both! Love the announcement pic!!!!! You come up with the cutest ways of expressing things!!!!
Awww...I'm so happy for you. My computer has been "away" for a while so I haven't had the chance to check up on your blog. This is huge news to miss out on! lol! I hope you are feeling good. 8-)
14 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa are thrilled, too!
Babies are such a special gift from God! This little one will have the privilege of rounding out the dozen ~ #12!! :) We are very happy and excited for you all!
Love you,
Mom & Dad
Awww how neat:) Congrats!!!
Congratulations!! We, too, are as thrilled as can be!!! Love you guys!!
Congratulations! Love your announcement pic, such a CUTE idea. :-) We are expecting our
4th on Dec. 1st. When are you due?
Congrats!!! That announcement pic. is the cutest ever!!!
Yay! Love the picture! Hugs to all of you!
Congratulations once again!!!!! We are SO excited to welcome another sweet nephew or niece!!!!!!
Love you all!!!!!
Congratulations! We're excited for you! I love the picture. I can't wait to meet your next precious little guy or girl... what a blessing!
Aww! I love your announcement!!!! Such a cute picture of your beautiful kids! Congratulations on the new addition!
Congratulations! When one of my friends was expecting their fourth (which turned out to also be their fifth since they had twins) he announced it by saying, after they found out two were on the way, that the Mini-van was now full - love when people come up with creative ways to spread their joy....that is an adorable picture.
Mary Ellen
So excited for you guys! (And for me too) Can't wait to meet this little one! Love all of you!
Congratulations! So excited for you all! (Payton and Addy are rooting for the girls! Haha!)
Love you!
Robyn
Yippee, girlfriend, Congrats on all the blessings that have been entrusted to you both! Love the announcement pic!!!!! You come up with the cutest ways of expressing things!!!!
Awww...I'm so happy for you. My computer has been "away" for a while so I haven't had the chance to check up on your blog. This is huge news to miss out on! lol! I hope you are feeling good. 8-)
Post a Comment