Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Jeren's First Haircut...

We finally gave in Saturday evening and gave Jeren his first hair cut.  Numerous people told us we needed to wait until he was one year old, but Daddy said it was time to cut! :)


 

  

  

  
So snip-snip went the scissors.  
  
 I think I kind of butchered him. :(   
But like my dad likes to say, "The difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is three days."
 

I think he still loves me!

  

 He looks an awful lot like his big brother now.

 
Now Daddy's happy because he looks more "manly."

8 comments:

Bethany and Dorian said...

He definitely looks more like Owen now!!! He is such a cutie!!! Love you all!

Liz said...

He's adorable! Heath couldn't wait till his first birthday either . . . I butchered Heath's last hair cut and it has taken several weeks to recover - I thought two weeks would do the trick, but it has taken at least twice that. I guess I need to remember the $$$ saved. :>) Have a good day! Love you!

Della said...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! There went your baby boy! He looks like a little boy now. SO CUTE! And yes, he does lot more like Owen now. His daddy didn't get his first haircut until he was 14 months old!!! Love you, Momma D

Mandy said...

What a cutie pie!!! He definitely looks like a "big boy" now and a lot like Owen. I am sure the hair would have had to go in out house too! Waiting four and a half months, until he turned one, would have been a bit too long.

Love you!

Arthur and Jessica said...

Oh! He looks so big now! The second to last picture REALLY looks like Owen. The black and white seems to hide their differences more. Danny will probably be 2 before he has enough hair to cut, at the rate he's growing it! :o) Maybe you can send him down some of Jeren's!

Bianca said...

He is sooo cute! Kaleb kind of looks like him (now that he has less hair:-)) Miss you guys! When can we come see you?

Keith and Crystal said...

Binky,
Your boys are adorable! :) We'd love for you to come anytime you can. You're always welcome. Keith has some things coming up, so just let us know and we'll see if that will work.

The sooner the better!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWW poor baby!!! Kartyr had to have his first haircut at 6 months old because everyone kept calling him a girl:) It just makes them look to grown up:( He does look just like Owen. Very cute

Blog Archive