Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You Are Invited......

Our church is performing a "Journey Through Bethlehem" this coming Saturday (Dec. 5) from 5:30 pm-8:00pm. We would LOVE to have you join us! There is going to be stations set up all over the campground where you will encounter beggers at the market place, Mary and Joseph as the angel tells them of Baby Jesus on the way, tax collectors, village gossipers, the high priest and the list goes on.....

There will be a field of THESE:
along with a multitude of THESE:
Singing praises to God....boy, do we ever hope they cooperate!

And then take a trip down to the stable where this glorious, little man will hopefully be peacefully resting in the manger!
Again, we hope he cooperates. :) I wonder if Jesus ever looked like this?
Bring a warm blanket, wear warm clothes and a scarf, or hat to cover your ears, because you will be riding on a wagon behind a tractor. BUT there will be hot chocolate, fresh baked cookies and pies.

You won't want to miss it!!! I hope you come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable little people!!! I would LOVE to be there!

Love you LOTS,
Mom

Robyn Huff said...

I would LOVE to come! Wish we were closer! It would be worth the trip just to see your adorable little nativity people!

Jana said...

Love your pics!!!--Priceless!!! I enjoy your blog. Hope you don't mind my lurking! :-)

Heidi said...

Since you invited me...I GUESS I'll come

Anonymous said...

OH! I wish we could be there! Wonder if there's ever been a more beautiful baby Jesus - - well, since Kristyn anyway?!?!? I love the shepherds and the angels too. Please take lots of pictures!! (I don't have to tell you that, do I!) :) Love you and hope to see you soon! Momma D

Missy said...

I would love to be there!!! I would definitely be "traveling from afar" to get there though lol!

Blog Archive