Tuesday, August 11, 2009
What's Been Going On......
We've been keeping busy with our "new" life and thoroughly enjoying it. Jeren now weighs 10lbs 6oz. We have all been soaking up his sweetness. They grow so fast! He has started looking at faces and smiling. He looks just like Owen when he smiles. Owen still calls him his little buddy. He says, "Daddy's my big buddy and Jeren's my little buddy." :)
We have been blessed with tomatoes this year. This picture only shows some of them.
Me and my wonderful helper! Keith was a HUGE help with them, too. So far we have canned 36 quarts and 8 pints of tomatoes....we've already tried some out and it's delicious! Elise got to enjoy the recliner during all this process, because she had to have all of her wisdom teeth taken out....ouch!
Some of the finished product!
We have also been blessed with corn! Keith and Elise got to pick....and get all the chiggers. :)

So far we've done 40 quarts with more still to do. We went in with another family, so we split the labor and the results. :)
A favorite for our family!
We caught SO many fish and the kids loved it. We had to throw all of them back, because they were too small, but the kids still thought it was great.


We are so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Loved catching up! Who is the lucky person who got to grow corn with you??? :>) I wish so badly I could be there and share a few days with you! Our kids would have a blast! (And so would we!)
It looks like you have been busy, but having fun!
Can't wait to see you SOON!!!!
Love you!
You HAVE been busy! Looks like you will be enjoying garden produce all winter. I'm so anxious to see you all, can't wait for you to get to campmeeting! Love you all, Momma D
wow...you are busy!!! 8-) I enjoyed your canning pictures. I love the summer/fall months for that reason. I have done green beans, freezer applesauce, peaches and corn so far. So nice to see pictures of your kids. Precious little people!!!
Wish I could have been there to help! I am glad that we got to see you at camp some! Love you bunches~
Loved all the new pictures! Yum...that corn made me hungry! I LOVE fresh corn on the cob!!!
Post a Comment