Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Picnic Time....

We went on a picnic last Saturday and had a great time. I thought I'd share some pictures.


Megan really was happy, even though she doesn't look like it in this picture. :)
Our fierce leader!
I bought this handy-dandy wrap off of craigslist and Jeren likes it very much.



Throwing bread crumbs to the fish.

Kristyn found a new friend. She was very disappointed when Uncle Michael told her it was too small to leave it's mommy. She said, "But he'll miss me." :)
I thought I'd add a few pictures of Jeren. He's growing so fast and is changing all the time. He loves to smile, unfortunately he wouldn't for the camera, but I still think he's darling! :)


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet pictures! Looks like you all had fun! Jeren is changing so much. He looks like a big boy ... holding his head up and looking so alert! Anxious to see you all soon! :)

Love ya,
Mom

Missy said...

Jeren is so precious as are the rest of your children. Crystal...I truly believe that you are "super-mom!" 8-) Even though I have never met you (that I know of) I can see that you are an incredible woman and mother.

I love the picture of Keith and Jeren together. That is beautiful!!!

Keith and Crystal said...

Missy, thank you for the very sweet compliment, but I sure am not super-mom. I'm human just like everyone, but I do try to enjoy life to the fullest. :)

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Crystal. SO much fun to see you all having a good time together. Jeren is really growing and changing. Wish we could get together this weekend! :)
Love you all, Momma D

Mandy said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Love you!

Blog Archive