Thursday, August 20, 2009
Kristyn's First Day of School...
Today was Kristyn's very first day of school. She has been SO excited and counting the days for quite a while now. When I got her up this morning, I asked her what she was most looking forward to about school and she said, "Recess." She started asking if it was time to go at least 30 minutes before it was time to leave and she asked every couple of minutes. "Is it time, yet?"........

Off to school!
Daddy came up and met us half way. :)
Anxious to start learning!
She said she had a good day, but she was disappointed that she didn't learn to read, yet! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Time sure flies by!
I am so glad that you had a wonderful first day of school Kristyn! I love you!
Kristyn, You look all grown up!! We are glad you are enjoying school =)
We love you
We are so proud of you, Kristyn!! Can't believe she's that big already. We love you!!
Kristyn, we are so proud of you! Wow...a Kindergartner...pretty big stuff!!! You'll learn to read before you know it! We love you lots!
Wow, looks like Kristyn did okay with her first day of school but how about mommy??? Did mommy do okay?? It was so good to see you at camp even though it was only for a moment. Love ya
Wow! What a big girl you are, Kristyn! Your uniform looks nice, and I like your backpack, too. It is fun to learn new things and I hope you have a wonderful school year. Be sure and treat the principal nice and tell him what a good job he's doing! :) We love you BUNCHES!!
Grandma & Grandpa
Way to go, Kristyn! Hope your first day of school was awesome!!! I also wondered how mommy did. Since we homeschool I never had to do the separation thing. Crystal, I hope the "first day of school" went okay for you too!!! 8-)
Thanks, Ladies! I did fine actually. :) I was really not looking forward to it, but she was SO excited that I kind of forgot to be sad....and the school is in our back yard, so that helps. ;)
It is REALLY hard to believe that the little bundle of joy that arrived in the midst of hurricanes in South Florida is now old enough to head out the door and off to school. She looks blissfully happy to be doing so and I'm sure she will love it and do great. Love her comment about not learning to read yet..too cute.
Post a Comment