Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is in the air....

Spring is just around the corner!! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. We've had a few nice days the last couple of weeks and have spent a lot of time outside. But then we had a not-so-welcome reminder that it's not really spring, yet. The day time temp went from the 70's to 30's just from one day to the next.

But we do have pictures to share from the warmer days we've had. I hope you enjoy them!

Nothing cuter than a momma and her baby!
The flowers are starting to pop up. WooHoo!!!!

Kristyn was explaining to me the cake she made. A nice thick layer of mud, topped with rocks. She had it in her "oven".
Sharing a mud pie!

Nothing like playing in the mud and making mud pies, is there?



Someone gave our kids this car and they have had so much fun driving it around. I don't know where the next baby will sit. :)

This little lady LOVES to go fishing! She was digging for worms and putting them in her little bucket. My dad would say, "It reminds me of another little girl about 20 years ago." :)
Incase anyone was interested how our little (or not-so little) bundle was doing!

My little man doing his kitchen duty! He's a great help when it's his turn. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so skinny...Are you losing weight??? Love the pics take care and call me sometime.

Bethany and Dorian said...

Love you all!! I hope to see you when you're down here.

The Arender's said...

Loved all these pics and you look beautiful! I envy your baby bump ;-) JK (I think)

Missy said...

Awww....you look so cute, Crystal! Great pics of everyone!

Robyn Huff said...

You look fantastic!!! And your kids...adorable as always! I always smile just looking at them!

Blog Archive