
Friday, January 23, 2009
There's Warmer Days-A-Comin' Bye and Bye.......
I can't say that I don't like winter, but once Christmas is over, I would be fine with skipping to March-like weather. Not skipping the months, just the weather part. :) I LOVE flowers and gardens and pretty much anything that is going on outside (incase you couldn't tell), so when I'm getting "cabin-fever", I like to look at my pictures from the past summers and enjoy the memories and remind myself that there ARE warmer days coming! I have more pictures than I care to admit, or confess, but I thought I'd share a few with you and hopefully brighten up your day. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Beautiful pictures as always! I am very ready for Spring too!!!
Love you!
Mandy
Beautiful pictures. I love that one of Kristyn sitting on the dock with the yellow flowers. So sweet.
Very beautiful!!!
Each season has it's own beauty I think. I love seeing pictures from any season, any time of the year.
Beautiful pictures! I love the one of Owen....he is such a cutie :-)
I always enjoy your pictures!!! You do such a good job!! What program do you use?
As far as the weather goes, I wish we could trade for a few days!!! I miss the snow!! One of our church families told us though, that if we ever move, we'll be wishing we could come back before the first winter is over!! They may be right, but I told them that before the first summer is over, we'll be glad we moved!!! I prefer cold over so hot you can't stand being outside. Just hang in there, it's almost Feb, so it will be warming up here in a couple weeks. Same here too :(
Take care, and thanks for commenting on my blog!!!
Esther
Your flowers are so, so pretty! I wish I had a green thumb like that!
Post a Comment