Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The ABC Confusion...

Here is a conversation I heard a few days ago.

Kristyn - "Owen, you need to say you're ABC's. Say, A"

Owen - "A"

(All through the alphabet)

Kristyn - "W - X - Y - Z"

Owen - "Double-me - X - Y - Z"

Kristyn - "No, Owen, it's W"

Owen - "Double-me"

Kristyn - "No! W! Say double"

Owen - "Double"

Kristyn - "U"

Owen - "Me?"

Kristyn - "Grrr...just forget it, Owen"

Owen - "Okay! (long pause) I'm sorry, Kristyn."

Kristyn - Big smile "Oh that's okay!"

I hope that brought you a little smile like it did me when I heard it. I love hearing them talk!

11 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Scott and Libby said...

Crystal,
First off your family is just beautiful. You need not feel ashamed of missing my little comment on your blog, I can see you are very busy with alphabet "learnin". So excited about your news and can't wait til July to see pictures.

God Bless,
Libby and family

The Arender's said...

That is so funny!! It sounds like there is never a dull moment at your house ;-)

Rob and Deanna said...

LOL :-)

Bianca said...

That is soooo cute! I can't wait to see you all! Love you!

Diane said...

Thanks for posting that, I really hearing about their conversations! Children are so wonderful and comical!

Arthur and Jessica said...

Hehehe, poor Owen didn't know WHAT he was doing wrong, and poor little Kristyn had no idea how to tell him! That is too funny! Arthur will love hearing that one.

Anonymous said...

So so cute. I can't believe what these kids come up with sometimes. Love ya, Dana

Robyn Huff said...

Oh, I laughed until I almost cried!!!!! Love you guys!

Brenda Marquez said...

Yeah, I did need a laugh and your precious little angels are always good for one! Keep 'em comin'!

Love you,
Aunt Bennie

Anonymous said...

Our oldest son used to do the same to me when he was trying to learn his alphabet. That is a cute thing to remember. Sandra Stanbery

Blog Archive