

Kristyn and Sunni having a "tea party."
We had to make the very hard decision to put our precious Sunni to "sleep" today. She had been sick for a few days and was getting weaker and was suffering. She was not responding to the IV antibiotics she was getting for her infection and the vet said even if she had surgery she only had a 50/50 chance.
We will miss her terribly!!!
Saying our good byes....



13 comments:
So sad, I am sorry! :-(
I think the picture looks fine!
Love,
Misty
So sorry. :(
Love you lots!
Mandy
Crystal dear, I'm so glad you are blogging. I LOVE all the pics. So sorry about Sunni. I know you are very sad.
Love you lots,
Aunt Cheryl
Glad you're back up and going again. So sorry about Sunni :( We love you all!
I'm so sorry.
But a very happy welcome to the blog world! :>)
Love you!
Crystal, we have been praying for you all. I know it sounds silly but putting one of your pets down is one of the hardest things to do. I am really sorry you had to go through that! I am glad that you have a blog now though! Just one more blog I can "page" off of! Not really...
Love you, Binky
It makes me feel sad just to look at the pictures!:( I'm really sorry about Sunni. We're looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days! :)
Love ya,
Mom
Ahem. I just found your blog and I'm already feeling teary?! This is NOT a good sign! =) Happy to find ya...
Awww, I'm so sorry, she was a sweet dog. Do you have any of her puppies?
I'm SOOO happy you are blogging, now can quit bugging you and we can see pictures of your kids all the time. "-)
I am sorry about Sunni. She was a great dog. I always tell people that my best friend has a Cocker Spaniel and they are great pets. I know you will miss her greatly.
So glad to see your blog. Love ya, Dana
I am sorry about Sunni! It's a beautiful thought to know that such a fine animal has passed through your lives and you can be thankful for that. It teaches us to hold briefly to the things of life while we are deeply appreciating the gift of touching them for a moment! We love you all five, so much! Aunt Bennie
Oh, Crystal I am so sorry that Sunni had to be put to sleep. That is so sad.
I'm so glad that you started a blog.
Love,
Jamie
So sorry about Sunni! That picture of Kristyn about made me cry!!!
However...SO GLAD to see your blog! I love watching the children grow in pictures (better than nothing at all!)
Love you guys lots!
Robyn
Post a Comment